A fresh set of shades eye-catching hues and designs can do wonders for a layout… and it always helps make your photos pop off the page with pizazz. Check out this fun-loving rainbow scrapbook layout and start coming up with your own vivid and vibrant creations!
To create this layout, you’ll need:
- Fresh Fusion Cheerful Paper Pack – Out of stock
- Use any vibrant papers you have!
- Fresh Fusion Layered Border Embellishments – Out of stock
- Fresh Fusion Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Serif ABC/123 Letter Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with the Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Jumbo Circle CCS Bundle or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer with Straight & Wave Blades or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Dual-Tip or Dot Pens or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a sheet of designer paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut twelve 10″ x 1″ strips of various designer papers, using the 12-inch Trimmer with the Wave Blade for some of the edges. Adhere them in the middle of the layout, overlapping and angling slightly.
Step 3: Cut a sheet of White Solid Cardstock to measure 11-1/2″ x 11-1/2″. Using the inside of the Jumbo Circle Pattern and the Blue Blade, cut a circle out of the middle of the cardstock. Adhere the cardstock on the base as shown. Using the fine tips of various pens, trace the inside of the Jumbo Circle Pattern around the the cardstock opening, moving the pattern slightly with each pen hue.
Step 4: Crop three photos to measure 3″x 3″ (or use make them into circles using the Custom Cutting System and the Circle Patterns). Mat them with three 3-3/16″ x 3-3/16″ squares of White Solid Cardstock and then again with various designer papers cut to measure 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″. Adhere to the left side of the layout as shown.
Step 5: Add a title with ABC/123 stickers along the circle edge. Add embellishments and stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares.
Step 6: Journal as desired.
What about this rainbow scrapbook layout ignites your creativity the most? Let us know in the comments below!