Are you looking for a merry and memory-filled project you can dazzle and design for the big festivity this week? This Christmas scrapbook layout is filled with all sorts of hand-drawn and homemade doodles, unwrapping for a joyous and jolly time in the craft room — take a peek at the pretty layout below!
To create this layout you’ll need:
- Christmas Spirit Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Christmas Spirit Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Christmas Spirit Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Christmas Spirit Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Dot Tip Pens or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a peek at how to use the Dot Tip Pens in the video below!
Step 1: Use the plaid printed paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of White Solid Cardstock to measure 10-1/4″ x 10-1/4″. Adhere to the layout.
Step 3: Using a Dot Tip Pen, dot along the outer edge of the White Solid Cardstock in various sizes. (Hint: Press and hold the dot tip to your page and watch as the dot gets bigger!)
Step 4: Trim three photos to measure: 4″ x 4″, 4″ x 5″, and 5″ x 4″. Adhere to the layout.
Step 5: Use the Hunter Dot Tip Pen to create a Christmas Tree in the upper-left corner of the layout.
Step 6: Adhere stickers and embellishments, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 7: Journal as desired using the fine tip of one of the Dot Tip Pens.
What types of Christmas scrapbook layouts will you be creating this year? Let us know in the comments below!
6 thoughts on “Bring Joy to Your Scrapbooking World With This Christmas Scrapbook Layout”
Love this one. Simple but pretty.
I am going to do a double-page spread. The left side will show Christmas decorating throughout the house during previous years. The right side will show my Christmas tree this year– only lights and ONE ornament—in response to the traumatic months of 2020. The tree is the only thing decorated for the holiday this year in my home. May 2021 bring us more joy (to scrap) and hope.
Merry Christmas to all the staff at CM! Take care during the blizzard passing through tonight.
I forgot to mention that I am very excited about the new pens! I will be ordering them in the new year! :-)
I can do this one! Very pretty! Can’t wait to start Christmas scrapbooking! These are encouraging.
Lovely lay out very creative use of supplies, well done!
This is a cute use of the Dot Pens; but we NEED to bring back the Rose Dot Pen!!!