Dominoes. Charades. Scrabble. Cribbage. Blackjack. Video games. Chess. There sure is a bounty of board games, a caboodle of card games, a vast volume of virtual games and more out there in the world! Not only do they pass the time in an entertaining way, but games also ensue laughter, increase brain function, make for wonderful memories and strengthen relationships with family and friends! (Talk about a win!) Are you ready to play with papers, stickers and embellishments? Then say “game on” and try out this staycation scrapbook layout!
To create this layout you will need:
- Staycation Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Staycation Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Staycation Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy, Platinum Shimmer & White Solid Cardstocks or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — Returning soon
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of White Solid Cardstock or a White Refill Page as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 12″ x 2-1/4″ piece of dark green arrows paper. Trim from corner to opposite corner, making two long triangles. Adhere one to the top and one to the bottom of the layout. Repeat with a piece of kraft tan virtual conversation bubbles paper. Adhere next to the dark green pieces, trimming the excess as necessary from the edges of the layout with scissors. Adhere a zigzag striped border sticker to the seams, and a Dominoes border sticker to the top as shown, trimming the excess.
Step 3: Crop two photos to 3-1/2″ x 5″ and one to 5″ x 3-1/2″. Mat each with a 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of designer paper. Mount on the layout.
Step 4: Add embellishments and stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 5: Journal as desired.
What’s your go-to game of choice? And what do you like most about this staycation scrapbook layout? Spill the beans and tell us in the comments below!