Fabulous foliage. Mature canopies. Itty-bitty blades. Leaves come in all shapes and sizes and provide great benefits, from providing cooling shade to attracting wildlife, purifying the air and adding beauty to our backyards and communities. Want to add unbe-leaf-able designs to your seasonal spreads? Then rake up these leaf crafts using the Five Leaf Punch (which works perfectly with the Botanical Burst collection!) and get started today.
To create these borders and card, you will need:
- Botanical Burst Yellow, Pink, Blue & Green Paper Packs or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Botanical Burst Yellow, Pink, Blue & Green Petal & Leaves Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Must Have Laser Words – Pack 2 or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Dark Sea Green, Light Lime & White Solid Cardstocks or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Five Leaf Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer with Straight & Scallop Blades or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a peek at the Five Leaf Punch in the video below!
Falling Leaves Border
Step 1: Cut a 3-1/4″ x 12″ strip of green stripes paper for the base.
Step 2: Using the 12-inch Trimmer with the Scallop Blade, cut a 2-7/8″ x 12″ strip of green polka dots paper.
Step 3: Cut six 2″ squares from various green papers. Adhere side by side the length of the previously cut polka dots strip. Adhere to the border.
Step 4: Cut a 2-1/4″ x 12″ strip of Dark Sea Green Solid Cardstock. Using the Five Leaf Punch, punch six times along the length of the strip, switching directions as shown. Mount on the border using Foam Squares for added dimension and a shadow effect.
Step 4: Add green flower embellishments and epoxy sticker centers.
Love Wreath Card
Step 1: Create the card base. Cut an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of White Solid Cardstock. Using the 12-inch Trimmer with the Scoring Blade, score along the long edge at 4-1/4″ and fold in half.
Step 2: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of blue plaid paper and adhere to the front of the card. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of pink geometric star bursts paper and mount on top.
Step 3: Using the Five Leaf Punch, punch nine leaves from various pink, yellow, blue and green papers. Layer and adhere as shown to form a wreath. Top with the “Love” Must-Have Laser Title Embellishment and gems.
Floral Lattice Border
Step 1: Cut a 3″ x 12″ strip of green bold leaves paper for the base.
Step 2: Cut a 2″ x 11″ strip of blue layered blocks paper. Cut several 1/4″ x 12″ strips of White Solid Cardstock. Adhere to the blue layered blocks strip, weaving and crisscrossing to create a lattice effect. Trim edges as needed. Repeat to complete the lattice border.
Step 3: Using the 12-inch Trimmer with the Scallop Blade for one edge, cut three 1/4″ strips of White Solid Cardstock. Adhere along the edges of the lattice border as a frame, trimming as needed. Mount on the base.
Step 4: Using the Five Leaf Punch, punch six leaves from Light Lime Solid Cardstock. Adhere to the lattice to create a vine. Adhere leaves and flowers foiled embellishments using Foam Squares.
Which of these leaf crafts do you admire most? Let us know which one(s) you’ll be making in the comments below!