Bring out your youthful spirit and slap on the style with the You Got This collection! These scrapbooking supplies are totally too cool for school with denim textures and tie-dye designs that are perfect for sharing memories of pizza and slumber parties, school events like prom, homecoming, sports and music concerts, learning to drive and any other first-time festivities. Ready to take it to a teen extreme? Then you G2G try out this teenager scrapbook layout!
To create this layout you will need:
- Tie Dye Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Denim Texture Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- You Got This Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- You Got This Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- You Got This Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — Expected late August
- You Got This Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 3-in-1 Bevel Tag Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Circle Cutter or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — Returning September
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a look at the whole You Got This collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use a piece of melon red tie-dye designer paper as the base for this layout. (Tip: Cut out the inside circles from Step 3 to conserve paper before making this your base.)
Step 2: Cut a 10″ x 11-1/2″ piece of medium denim texture paper and adhere it to the layout, about 1/4″ from the right edge. Trim 1/2″ off a frayed denim hem laser-cut border and adhere it to the left of the medium denim texture paper. Cut a 1-1/2″ x 12″ strip of multi-hued tie-dye waves designer paper and adhere it over the seam. Top with a circles pattern laser-cut border.
Step 3: Using the Circle Cutter, cut an 8.6″ circle with indigo polka dots denim texture paper. Move the dial to 8.2″ and cut a circle with melon red tie-dye designer paper. Move the dial to 7.8″ and cut a circle with lemon yellow tie-dye designer paper. Adhere the lemon yellow tie-dye circle on top of the melon red circle. Cut out two wedges (pizza slices). Adhere the remainder of the circles to the indigo polka dots texture circle (pizza pan). Using the inside of the smallest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Blue Blade, cut six circles (pepperoni) from melon red paper. Adhere to the pizza slices. Mount on the pizza pan and adhere the whole pizza to the layout as shown.
Step 4: Crop two photos to 4″ x 4″ and one to 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″. Cut a mint green mat to 4″ x 4″ and mount the smaller photo on top. Adhere the three photos to the layout.
Step 5: Using the 3-in-1 Bevel Tag Punch, punch 2″ x 4″ tags from a mint green mat and indigo polka dots denim texture paper. Adhere to the layout, tucking behind photos as shown.
Step 6: Add stickers, embellishments and enamel stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 7: Journal as desired on a notebook embellishment.
Is this teenager scrapbook layout vibin’ with beauty and fun? What do you think of the latest-and-greatest You Got This collection? Give a shout-out in the comments below — we want to hear from you!