Phew! We are feeling the heat today, for the latest collection, Sunrays for Days, is shining brighter than a summer’s day on the CM stratosphere! It’s perfect for those warm-weather and water-filled wondrous memories of backyard grill outs, beach trips and waterpark adventures, slurping up sweet and melty treats, bonfires by the lake, playing yard games with family and so much more. And to crank it up another degree or two, we also have a #2022MayBONUS challenge in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group that will set you straight to summer vacay mode. Want to learn more about it? See the details below and directions on how you can make a sizzlin’ summer scrapbook layout.
How to Participate:
- Review the sketch below in this post and/or in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group. (You can also refer to the step-by-step instructions below if you’d prefer to do it that way instead of following the sketch!)
- Create the layout using whatever products you have on-hand; you do not need to use the Sunrays for Days collection to be eligible to win.
- Snap a picture of your finished project(s) and post it in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group by Sunday, June 5, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 6 June at 2:59pm AET) with hashtag #2022MayBONUS for the chance to win a prize. We’ll have 3 lucky winners total — 2 winners who use any product, PLUS 1 bonus winner who completes the challenge using Sunrays for Days product.
- Winners will be announced in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group on Thursday, June 9, at noon CT.
And what can you win?
Winners will get to pick THEIR CHOICE of 1 Paper Pack + 1 Embellishments Pack + 1 Sticker Pack!
NOTE: The Prize Pack will be awarded to 3 participants who complete the challenge. We will award the prizes randomly, but to win, it must be evident you used the sketch we provided as inspiration to create a project using predominantly Creative Memories products. Prize winners will be announced on Thursday, June 9, at noon CT.
Product used: Sunrays for Days Collection | CA | AU
Remember, you have until Sunday, June 5, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 6 June at 2:59pm AET) to complete your layout and post it in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group (with hashtag #2022MayBONUS to be eligible to be one of the lucky winners!
Instructions for #2022MayBONUS
To create this layout you will need:
- Sunrays for Days Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Sunrays for Days Fast2Fab™-Inspired Designer Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Sunrays for Days Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Sunrays for Days Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Sunrays for Days Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of Fast2Fab™-inspired designer paper as the base for the layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of pineapple grid designer paper to measure 7-1/2″ x 12″. Adhere to the layout vertically.
Step 3: Cut a piece of the orangesicle sunny skies designer paper to measure 12″ x 1-1/4″. Adhere to the layout horizontally toward the top of the layout.
Step 4: Cut two photo mats from the blue waves designer paper to measure 6-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ and 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Adhere photos that measure 6″ x 4″ and 4″ x 4″.
Step 5: Adhere a 6″ x 4″ photo to a large variety mat.
Step 6: Adhere all of the photos/mats to the layout.
Step 7: Tuck a small journal mat at an angle behind the previous photos. Journal as desired on mat.
Step 8: Adhere stickers and embellishments to the layout, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
We can’t wait to see how you’ll radiate sunny vibes with the #2022MayBONUS challenge!
One thought on “Sizzle With Style: Take On The #2022MayBONUS Challenge”