We’re feeling blue today… and in the best way possible! Did you know that blue is often linked to creativity and thinking outside of the box? And through associations with the sky, the ocean and water, many people correspond blue with thoughts and feelings of peace, tranquility and openness. Whatever the science of this shade may be, the Vivid Melodies Capri Blue items are simply hue-tiful! See for yourself (and the stunning anemone designs, too!) in this blue scrapbook layout!
To create this layout you will need:
- Vivid Melodies Capri Blue Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Vivid Melodies Capri Blue Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy Micro-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the Vivid Melodies Capri Blue Paper Pack & Embellishments in the video below.
Step 1: Use a sheet of simple plaid paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 1-1/4″ x 12″ strip of dotted scallop paper and adhere on the left side. Adhere the laser vine border on top. Cut a 1-3/4″ x 12″ strip of anemones paper and adhere on top as shown.
Step 3: Crop two photos to 3-3/4″ x 5-3/4″ and mat with two 4″ x 6″ capri blue papers. Adhere on the layout as shown.
Step 4: Using the inside of the largest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Green Blade, crop a photo. Adhere on the large navy leafy laser embellishment and top with the aqua leafy laser embellishment. Mount on the layout as shown.
Step 5: Add additional embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 6: Journal as desired.
Is blue one of your go-to hues? What do you like about this blue scrapbook layout?
2 thoughts on “Be Cool, Calm And Collected With This Blue Scrapbook Layout”
These Vivid Colors are so pretty! Love the Blue!
Wow. Beautiful page