Who’d turn down an unplugged bliss at a destination spa or DIY at-home getaway? (No, you deserve it!) If you’re ready to relax with some massages and cucumbers on the eyes, then let this tranquil scrapbook layout be your next resort!
To create this layout you will need:
- Serenity Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Serenity Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Serenity Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Circle Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- CM Zero-Centering Ruler or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Sticky note
Step 1: Use a piece of petals designer paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 12″ x 2-3/4″ strip with stripes paper and adhere on the layout about 2″ from the bottom edge of the layout. Cut a 12″ x 1/2″ strip with basketweave designer paper and adhere just below the stripes piece, tucking a leafy border sticker behind it. Cut a 10″ x 6-1/2″ piece with white journal grid paper and adhere just above the stripes piece.
Step 3: Choose two variety mats, including one with two oval shapes. Adhere on the white journal grid piece. Mount a 4″ x 6″ photo on one and a 4″ x 3″ photo, covering one of the ovals on the other.
Step 4: Using the Circle Punch, punch three circles with robe texture designer paper. Using a ruler and pencil, make a mark at 3/4″ from each side of a circle. Place a sticky note on one side of the circle. Flip the Circle Punch upside-down, slide the circle inside, holding onto the sticky note and position the circle at the 3/4″ mark. Punch, giving you a leaf shape. Place the sticky note on the opposite side of the circle and repeat with the other side. You will get two leaf shapes from each circle. Repeat with the other circles. Then repeat with water lilies, blanket texture, petal mosaic and tub tile papers.
Step 5: Assemble the lotus flowers. Apply Repositionable Tape Runner on the backs of five leaves. Adhere together as shown. Using Foam Squares, mount all lotus flowers on the layout for added dimension.
Step 6: Apply additional stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 7: Journal as desired.
When was the last time you had a spa day? Will you be making this tranquil scrapbook layout?