Did you know that certain shapes can make us feel a particular way? (Who knew geometry could be so emotional?!) Typically, shapes with rounded edges are seen as softer and more approachable, while shapes with sharp lines denote strength and power. When it comes to circles, this round plane figure represents notions of unity, integration, completion and wholeness — sounds like a perfect fit when you compare these unifying thoughts of family (with the Our Moments collection!) and the Circle Lattice Recipe Template. Represent your full-circle life with this circle photos scrapbook layout!
To create this layout you will need:
- Our Moments Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Our Moments Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Our Moments Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Circle Lattice Recipe Template or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Trace and cut desired shapes using the Circle Lattice Recipe Template and paper packs.
- Circles: Outside edge of the smallest Circle Custom Cutting System Pattern with the Blue Blade for paper and Red Blade for photos.
Step 2: Adhere stickers, using Foam Squares as desired.
Step 3: Use Black Dual-Tip Pen to draw faux stitches to the layout.
Step 4: Journal as desired.
Do you like the look of this circle photos scrapbook layout? Do you use a lot of circle designs in your scrapbooking?
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 30,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!
4 thoughts on “Encompass Every Day Moments With This Circle Photos Scrapbook Layout”
Great Layout!!! Love the paper choice and how you used CCS with the Recipe Template!! Thanks for sharing!!
I LOVE this layout! And I’m not usually fond of the circles. This layout looks like a warm quilt. And I love the dog, too!