Ahh… biting into the sweetest of strawberries, crunchiest of cucumbers, juiciest of tomatoes — there’s nothing more refreshing or rewarding. Whether straight from the dirt of the earth or at a booth at a farmers’ market, there’s something special about farm-to-table goodness (and showing a bit of homegrown love for your locale!). And speaking of goodness, check out this great farm scrapbook layout that was ripe for the picking (and creating!) from blog contributor Sachiyo Omitsu!
To create this layout you will need:
- On the Farm Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- On the Farm Layered Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- On the Farm Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — Currently out of stock and will be returning in April
- On the Farm Variety Mat Pack — Out of stock
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of the woodgrain paper as the base of this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of the mini sunflowers paper to measure 11-3/4″ x 11-3/4″.
Step 3: Fold the piece of the mini sunflowers paper in half diagonally to make a triangle shape. Open the paper and fold in half diagonally again. Cut one side of the triangle shape at 1″, 1-1/2″ and 2″. Cut the other side at 1/4″ and 2″. Now you have a 2″ width frame. Set the frame aside.
Step 4: Fold the small square piece in half diagonally. Cut one side of the triangle at 1″, 1-1/2″ and 2-1/2”. Cut the other side at 1/4″, 3/”, 1-3/4″ and 2-1/4″.
Step 5: Fold the frame and square piece as shown. Add to the page.
Step 6: Cut one mat to measure 4″ x 6″ and two mats to measure 4″ x 4″ from a piece of red gingham paper. Cut one mat to measure 3-3/4″ x 5-3/4″ and two mats to measure 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ from a piece of White Solid Cardstock. Add to the red gingham mats.
Step 7: Cut a piece of the green grid paper to measure 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″. Cut the brown grid journal mat to measure 4-1/2″ x 3″. Add to the green grid mat.
Step 8: Adhere stickers, embellishments and mats, using Foam Squares on some for added
What are your thoughts on this farm scrapbook layout? Do you buy local veggies, fruits, herbs, meats, etc., when you go shopping?
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 30,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!