Easter is almost here, which means decorating pretty eggs, sugary Peeps, lovely pastel dresses and attire and more! Speaking of more, why not have an Easter scrapbook layout to enjoy the festivities?
To create this layout you will need:
- Painted Garden Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Painted Garden Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack — out of stock
- Painted Garden Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Painted Garden Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — currently out of stock and will be returning in May
- Painted Garden Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black and Rosey Red Dual-Tip Pens or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- CM Zero-Centering Ruler or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of golden yellow sunshine burst designer paper as the base for this layout. Cut a 9” x 9” piece with White Solid Cardstock and adhere to the middle of the base. Cut an 8-3/4” x 8-3/4” piece with painted violet tonal paper and mount on top.
Step 2: Choose the three variety mats that have titles on one edge. Adhere two of them, uncut, directly on the left and right edges of the layout, as shown. Cut the title from the “spring fever” mat and adhere it along the lower-right edge of the layout. Cut out the title (4” x 1-1/2”) from the “I must have flowers…” mat and adhere it along the upper-left edge of the layout.
Step 3: Crop three photos to 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” and adhere on the layout as shown.
Step 4: Using the CM Zero-Centering Ruler and a Rosey Red Dual-Tip Pen, draw some ruled lines on the remaining mat. Journal as desired using a Black Dual-Tip Pen.
Step 5: Trim 4” sections of leafy borders stickers and adhere as shown. Add additional stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
How are you spending your Easter? Will you be making this Easter scrapbook layout?
Happy Easter, CM family!
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 30,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!
2 thoughts on “Enjoy A Spring Fling With This Easter Scrapbook Layout”
Krislyn this is adorable! Love the design. ❤️
Hope you are bringing back Painted Garden tone on tone paper, it just rounds off the set with class!!!