We’re stepping into a fortress full of wizardry and spellbinding potions — and perhaps a broomstick, sword, shield and a sorcery trick or two — for today marks a magical, mystical making with the Enchanted Wizard collection! (Psst, today also marks the launch of the Enchanted Princess collection — but more on those fairy tale marvels soon!) Get your creative wand (or CM goodies and tools!) at the ready and cast a scrapbooking spell with this wizard themed scrapbook layout — it’s perfect for memories of fantastical family trips to amusement parks, themed birthdays, imagination-filled playdates and more.
To create this layout you will need:
- Enchanted Wizard Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Enchanted Wizard Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Enchanted Wizard & Princess Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of stripes paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 1-1/2” x 12” strip of icons paper and adhere to the left edge of the layout. Cut a 1/2″ x 12” strip with argyle paper and adhere next to it.
Step 3: Crop a photo to 4-3/4” x 3-3/4” and mount on a 5” x 4” piece of Black Solid Cardstock. Crop a photo to 3-3/4” x 5-1/4” and mount on a 4” x 5-1/2” piece of lightning bolts paper. Crop a photo to 2-3/4” x 3-3/4” and mount on a 3” x 4” piece of lightning bolts paper. Adhere on the layout as shown along with a 6” x 4” variety mat.
Step 4: Cut a 5” x 1-1/2” strip with firework bursts paper and adhere above the black-matted photo. Cut a 5” section of a castle border sticker and adhere on the strip. Adhere additional stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 5: Journal as desired.
What wondrous, adventurous memories would you cast a creative light on this wizard themed scrapbook layout?
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 33,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!