Scrapbooking is more than memory-keeping — it’s about COMMUNITY and sharing our special moments with each other! One of our fave places to connect with our cropping community is in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group; that’s why we created the group AND why we keep adding new weekly and monthly events and challenges on top of the monthly Virtual Crops we’ve always offered. Because the group brings so much joy and support, we’re on a mission to spread the love!
Today’s pop-up challenge totally makes sense right now… the newest Totally Tonal products just launched today and there’s a Buffet going on (where you can earn free gifts!), PLUS we’ve promised we’ll unlock a free gift when our group reaches 35,000 members — so join us in inviting friends to the group during the #TotallyFriends Challenge! And this challenge is easier than you think… find the details below (along with instructions for a new Totally Tonal layout)!
How to Participate
- If you’re not already a member of the group, join the Virtual Crop Facebook Group!
- Invite your friends to join the group via the “Invite” button on Facebook (see below for instructions). Note: You must use the “Invite” button to qualify so we can see that you invited someone; we cannot verify “Shares.”
- You have until Friday, July 7, at noon CT (Australia: 8 July at 3am AET) to invite your friends.
- Once you’ve sent the invite to your friend(s), comment on the post with hashtag #TotallyFriends in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group. (Note: Please do not create a new post; we don’t want to flood everyone’s feeds unless it’s with something creative!)
- EVERYONE who invites at least 1 friend — and the friend must accept the invitation to join the group — will receive a FREE sketch! In addition to that, we’ll randomly select 5 winners who invited friends to get a Totally Tonal Prize Pack!
- Winners will be announced in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group on Friday, July 7, at 5pm CT. Everyone who invited friends will also receive their free sketch on Friday at 5pm CT.
And what can you win?
Winners will get a Totally Tonal Bundle of their choice! These bundles include 1 Totally Tonal Paper Pack (12/pk), 1 Totally Tonal Sticker Pack (3/pk) and 1 complementing Cardstock Pack (10/pk).
NOTE: The Prize Pack will be awarded to 5 participants who complete the challenge. We will award the prizes randomly, but to win, you must have invited friends to the Facebook Group via the abovementioned “Invite” button and at least 1 friend who you invited must have joined the group. Prize winners will be announced on Friday, July 7, at 5pm CT.
Not sure how to share the Virtual Crop Facebook Group?
Check out the 3 latest Totally Tonal products that just launched & the gifts you can earn FREE for a limited time!
Now, how about a totally awesome layout to inspire you?!
To create this layout you will need:
- Totally Tonal Canary Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Totally Tonal Canary Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Canary & White Solid Cardstocks or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of hearts paper as the base for this layout. Cut a sheet of tonal stars paper to 10-1/4” x 10-1/4” and adhere to the base. Cut a sheet of Canary Solid Cardstock to 10” x 10” and mount on top.
Step 2: Cut a 10” x 3/8″ strip with White Solid Cardstock. Place phrase stickers across the strip, trimming as needed. Adhere 1/4″ from the top of the Canary Solid Cardstock.
Step 3: Cut a 10” x 1-1/2” strip with White Solid Cardstock. Adhere 1/4″ from the bottom of the Canary Solid Cardstock. Cut six 1-1/4” squares with various papers. Adhere across the white strip, leaving space to adhere a 1-1/2” square title sticker with Foam Squares.
Step 4: Cut three 3-1/2” x 5-1/2” photo mats with White Solid Cardstock. Crop three photos to 3-1/4” x 5-1/4” and mount on the mats. Adhere all on the layout as shown.
Step 5: Add stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 6: Journal as desired.
So — are you going to take on this #TotallyFriends Challenge and share the love with your crafty friends? Remember, you can let them know that the Virtual Crop Facebook Group is YOUR go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more!