“A picture is worth a thousand words,” and they are definitely worth saving and sharing! Save Your Photos Day is the last Saturday in September and is a picture-perfect time to back up those digital pics, print your snapshots, scan family heritage photos, organize your boxes of Polaroids and scrapbook the good times!
And now it’s time to smile for the camera — and for this limited-time promo — you can earn the exclusive Mini File Mate FREE for every $50 USD ($60 CAD | $90 AUD) you spend (limit 4 free gifts per order)! PLUS, for every Mini File Mate you earn, you’ll get a coupon for $10 OFF Photo Prints to use on a future order! US | CA| AU
Let’s focus on the details down below and learn all about photos through the lens of Product Development Creative Manager Noreen Smith!
How to Participate:
- Review the pop-up challenge below in this post and/or in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group.
- Create a layout that has 10 photos on it — come up with your own design or use Noreen’s sketch from yesterday’s Fast & Fun episode as your guide!
- Whether you use Peekaboo Pockets™ on a one-page layout or create a two-page photo-filled masterpiece, the choice is yours, just make sure you have 10 photos to be eligible to win!
- Snap a photo of your finished project(s) and share it in a new post in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group by Sunday, Oct. 1, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 2 Oct. at 3:59pm AEDT) with hashtag #SnapAndScrap for the chance to win a prize. We’ll have 2 lucky winners!
- Winners will be announced in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group on Thursday, Oct. 5, at noon CT.
And what can you win?
NOTE: The Prize Pack will be awarded to 2 participants who complete the challenge. We will award the prizes randomly, but to win, it must be evident you created a layout with 10 photos using predominantly Creative Memories products. Prize winners will be announced on Thursday, Oct. 5, at noon CT.
Looking for a starting point? Follow this sketch!
During yesterday’s Fast & Fun episode, Product Development Creative Manager Noreen Smith gave her tips and tricks on how to fit LOTS of photos on a layout, including tips for printing off photos in smaller sizes AND she created a two-page spread using the sketch below! So, if you’re looking to get started on the Save Your Photos Day challenge (#SnapAndScrap), use this sketch as your guide!
Want to hear Noreen’s photo tips? Get them here ➤
And Check Out The Save Your Photos Day Pop-up Promo!
For a limited time, you can earn the exclusive Mini File Mate FREE with qualifying orders (limit 4 free gifts per order)! PLUS — for every Mini File Mate you earn, you’ll get a coupon for $10 OFF Photo Prints to use on a future order! Get your hands on new collections, tools, bestsellers and more, and enjoy receiving FREE gift(s) while you do so!
Will you be snapping and scrapping for this pop-up promo? What are you most looking forward to?
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 36,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!