Nothing says “Celebrate” more than cute party hats, right? And the new Party Hats Border Maker Cartridge, combined with one of our beautiful designer collections, takes the party to the next level!
Here, I’ve made some Party Time borders using both the bold, fun, colorful Cake My Day collection and the soft, warm and playful Woodland Whimsy collection. Two totally different takes, but the party hats all say “Celebrate”!
Continue reading Party Hats Scrapbooking Borders
I did not grow up with any pets. Well, a parakeet. Does that count?
Unfortunately, I grew up with asthma and allergies, which meant no extra dander in the house. It made me sad to not be able to even pet the neighbor’s dogs or cats. I had no idea what I was missing out on until I outgrew the allergies and asthma in my adult years.
My boys begged and begged for a furry friend.
Continue reading A Man’s Best Friend: Paw Print Scrapbook Border
Everything about the Sorbet Collection makes me happy! Fun, bright colors and playful flowers and shapes just make me smile. I couldn’t wait to pull out our fun new tools and play around with some borders! I like to use the borders to personalize my Sorbet Fast2Fab album, although they’re sure to add a lively spark to any kind of page style. Give ’em a try…bet you’ll be smiling, too!
Continue reading Sorbet Collection Border Ideas
The Christmas Past Collection recalls the tradition of holidays spent with family. The sounds, smells and feelings of the season evoke nostalgia for the warmth of gathering with those you love, all through your lives.
The new Christmas Past Collection will bring you back, connecting Christmases past with present, reminding you of the traditions that connect your family through the years.
These borders will work well with any Christmas photos you want to remember and feature in your albums.
These borders work perfectly with the pre-designed pages of the Christmas Past Fast2Fab Album and are a fun way to add a personal touch.
Continue reading Create Borders using Christmas Past
Who doesn’t love denim? Your go-to when it’s time to kick back might just be your favorite pair of jeans. We love denim because it works with anything, can be dressed up or down and it’s super comfy. Our new Denim Blues collection is just like that. Nearly every kind of page layout works great with these comforting shades of blue denim! Here, I’ve paired it up with Fall In, Uncharted and Hello Baby Boy collections.
To create these borders, you’ll need:
- Cut striped paper (Denim Blues) to 2.5″ x 12″. Cut a strip of white/lt blue dot paper (Denim Blues) to 2″ x 12″ and adhere on top of border.
- Using the Circle Weave cartridge, punch 3 borders using 3 shades of denim (Denim Blues). Using Repositionable Tape Runner Refill, adhere all 3 borders side by side on top of border.
- Trim a ribbon of slate cardstock (Travel) to 1/4″ x 12″. Weave through center circles of middle weave. Trim ends at an angle.
- Trim a piece of brown leather paper (Uncharted) to 1.5″ x 3.25″. Notch corners with 2-Way Corner Rounder. Trim a piece of lt blue plaid paper (Denim Blues) to 1.25″ x 3″. Notch corners and adhere on top of brown piece. Add to border on top of ribbon. Add a title using ABC/123 stickers (Denim Blues).
- Cut a strip of large dot paper (Denim Blues) to 2.5″ x 12″. Cut a strip of wood paper (Hello Baby Boy) to 1.25″ x 12″. Adhere to top of border.
- Using Crown cartridge, punch 2 borders out of diagonal striped paper (Denim Blues). Trim 1 to 1.25″ and the other to .75″ widths. Trim top 1/4″ “bulbs” off each and then adhere to border as shown, with wood paper peekiing out behind.
- Using Buttons cartridge, punch a border out of medium blue denim paper (Denim Blues). Adhere on top of crown borders as shown.
- Add Denim Blues flowers and buttons as well as the “smiles” sticker (Hello Baby Boy).
Our Getaway Border
- Using Picket Fence cartridge, punch a border out of rust paper (Fall In). Trim to 3″ x 12″.
- Cut a strip of lt blue dot paper (Denim Blues) to 1″ x 12″. Adhere to border so just the squares of picket fence show through. Add a 1/4″ strip of dark denim (Denim Blues) behind picket fence squares.
- Tear a strip of blue plaid paper (Denim Blues) to about 1.75″ x 12. Adhere as shown to border.
- Add Denim Blues flower and button embellishments as well as “Our Getaway” sticker (Uncharted).
- Cut a strip of striped paper (Denim Blues) to 2″ x 12″. Tear a strip of navy dot paper (Denim Blues) to about 1.5″ x 12″ and adhere to border.
- Using Lace Flower Chain cartridge, punch a border with medium blue paper (Denim Blues) and adhere to middle of border.
- To create tag, cut a piece of sand Slide-In card (Cool Serenity) to 1.75″ x 3.75″. Round 2 corners and punch hole as shown. Using the Filmstrip cartridge with the tag overhanging the edge only .5″, punch the opposite end of the tag to make (trim as desired to make notched edge). Add “Sun” sticker (Cool Serenity).
- Add Denim Blues flower/sun and button to top of border. “Attach” tag.
Denim Stars Border
- Cut a strip of navy dot paper (Denim Blues) to 2.5″ x 12″. Cut a strip of beige map paper (Uncharted) to 2″ x 12″ and adhere to border.
- Cut a strip of rust paper (Fall In) to 1″ x 12″. Using Star cartridge, punch a border out of denim stars paper (Denim Blues) and adhere on top of rust strip. Add to border diagonally as shown, trimming to fit beige map paper.
- Cut a strip of rust paper (Fall In) to 1/8″ x 12″. Adhere alongside part of star border as shown.
- Add Denim Blues button embellishments as well as “Circa 2016” sticker (Uncharted).
Just like clean notebooks and sharpened pencils, the new Study Buddies Collection is fresh, new and fun for all your Back-To-School pics!
To create these borders, you’ll need:
Continue reading Study Buddies Scrapbooking Border Ideas
Playing around with the new Circle Weave Border Maker Cartridge, I discovered it can create some versatile looks. I love how it plays off of the Lace Flower Chain and Chevron shapes, too. For these borders, I tried it out using several of my favorite Collections: Fall In, Fresh Picks, Cool Serenity and Natural Elegance Wedding.
Continue reading Circle Weave Border Maker Cartridge Scrapbooking Ideas
Summer is just about coming to an end, and I am sure that you all have taken fabulous vacations before the kids headed back to school!
Krislyn shares with us some border ideas for all those water related photos that you took–adding to the borders, she created some beautiful page titles using the slide-ins.
These combos are sure to add pizzazz to all of your summery travel scrapbook pages.
Continue reading Summer Vacation/Travel Scrapbook Border Ideas
Wedding photos capture a beautiful moment in time. The way you arrange them in your album will help you share the love story in a simple, meaningful way.
Continue reading Wedding Title Scrapbook Border Ideas
Scrapbooking borders are such a great FUN way to add a little pizzazz to your layouts.
There is no better collection for doing this than the Soiree Collection.
The Soiree Collection is vibrant, colorful, and full of life!
Continue reading Soiree Collection Scrapbooking Border Ideas