Fast2Fab Albums have quickly become my favorite way to scrapbook! I love how quickly and easily the pages come together, helping me stay caught up on my projects. Plus, with the matching papers and embellishments, I can add a little personalization and flexibility to the printed pages. Sometimes I’ll keep it super simple with just my photos and journaling; other times I’ll have more fun with it, adding borders, titles and stickers to spice it up.
Here are a couple of layouts featuring the Countryside Comfort Fast2Fab Album. A BEFORE photo shows the pre-printed layout, and an AFTER photo is what it looks like with a few simple touches. I’ve added a few tried and true “F2F TIPS” that I find help me make the most of this way of album-making.
To make these layouts you’ll need:
- Countryside Comfort Fast2Fab Album, Paper Pack, Variety Mat Pack and Stickers
- Burnt Orange ABC/123 Stickers
- Adventure Paper Pack, Variety Mat Pack and Stickers
- Original Border Maker System with Zig Zag and Paw Prints Cartridges
- 12-inch Straight Trimmer
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen
- Tape Runner and Repositionable Tape Runner RefillTape Runner and Repositionable Tape Runner Refill
- Foam Squares
Make More Memories Layout
- Using the outside of the smallest circle pattern and the red blade, cut a circle from the “Make More Memories” mat. Using the blue blade, cut a circle from a navy mat and mat the smaller circle. Cut the circle (not quite) in half. Adhere pieces to layout as shown. F2F TIP: Repeating elements from one side of the layout to the other visually connects them and adds impact.
- Trim blue journal box to 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″. Using the paw prints cartridge, punch one side as shown. Mount along with photos to a vertical box as shown. Add journaling and the “Joy” sticker with foam squares.
- Add remaining photos, cropping horizontal photos to 4-1/2″ x 3″ or 3-1/2″. F2F TIP: Think of the photo boxes printed on many of the F2F pages as “suggestions”…in other words, if your pictures don’t fit exactly in those boxes, no worries! By repeating the same arrangement of 2 horizontal photos on each page over a single vertical photo box, it works.
A Wild Adventure Layout
- For this layout, I added the Adventure Collection which matches Countryside Comfort beautifully. Trim “A Wild Adventure” mat to 3-3/4″ X 3-1/2″. Mat with a piece of wood mat trimmed to 4-1/4″ x 4″. F2F TIP: Combining elements from other product collections makes each Fast2Fab album much more versatile and interesting. Think outside the box!
- Using the zig zag cartridge, punch two borders with cinnamon paper. Mount about one inch from the bottom of both pages. Add boot print stickers with foam squares just underneath. Add the bird in a branch sticker with foam squares.
- Mount 4″x6″ photos using the boxes to mat them. For interest, mat one with 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ piece of cinnamon paper.
- Finish with a title and journaling.