The Leaf Green Cardstock and Secret Garden are a match made in heaven, wouldn’t you agree?! You’ll love this product pair for scrapbooking themes such as Mother’s Day, gardening, outdoors, springtime and more. Take a look below to see a beautiful example of how to use it!
Initially, I was going to create a layout using a selfie photo, but then I came across these photos of Edward when he was 2 years old working out in the yard with his grandmother; I just couldn’t pass up scrapbooking them. They had so much fun together and Edward loved helping!
To complete this 12″x12″ layout, you will need:
- Secret Garden Paper Pack
- Secret Garden Stickers
- Solid Leaf Green 12×12 Cardstock
- 12-inch Straight Trimmer
- Tape Runner
- Foam Squares
- Black Dual-Tip Pen
My favorite part of this collection is the stickers! These beauties can be used in so many different ways and today I am going to share a few ideas with you!
I added a strip of the purple sticker at the bottom to mimic the look of washi tape. Then, I added the “Remember This” sentiment word sticker and the butterfly.
I added the leaf sticker and purple flower to the left-side of the journaling block.
The “Don’t wait for the perfect moment… Take the moment and make it perfect” sticker was perfect for this layout. I just love it so much. I added the blue floral stickers below it, using a Foam Square for one of the flowers to add dimension to the layout.
Then, I added another sticker to the photo to help pull the layout together.
- Use the watercolor patterned paper as the base for the layout. Cut the Solid Leaf Green Cardstock down to 10″ x 10″ using your 12-inch Straight Trimmer.
- Using your Trimmer, cut a large triangle from the floral print paper. Cut the circle print paper down to 8″ x 7″ and tear the bottom just a little by ripping the paper from the top toward you. Repeat the same process using the blue floral paper, but cut the paper down to 4″ x 7″. Mat (4) 3″ x 2″ photos on patterned paper and apply the papers and photos to the layout as shown.
- Using a ruler and Black Dual-Tip Pen, hand journal your story on the blue floral paper.
- To complete the layout, adhere stickers as shown using Foam Squares to elevate the blue floral sticker off the page.
Are you ready to play with this gorgeous collection and Leaf Green Cardstock? What do you think of using them together? We want to know what you think – comment below and share your thoughts!