Is there anything that’s more precious than a baby’s smile? The way their eyes light up as they flash a toothless grin can make even the toughest soul melt into a million little pieces. Although there isn’t anything in the world that’s cuter than a smiling baby, the Storytime baby scrapbook paper takes second place. Check out this delightful baby scrapbook layout that is made with Storytime that will bring you joy every time you look at it!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Storytime Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Storytime Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Storytime Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Storytime Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner with Repositionable Adhesive or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the navy patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of White Cardstock to measure 11-1/4″ x 11-1/4″. Adhere to the layout.
Step 3: Cut 25 pieces from random patterns of paper to measure 2″ x 2″. Adhere to the White Cardstock.
Step 4: Cut four pieces from the navy tonal patterned paper to measure 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Adhere to the layout. Then, adhere photos to these mats that measure 4″ x 4″.
Step 5: Cut a piece from the blanket patterned paper to measure 4″ x 2-1/2″. Mat this piece onto a navy piece that measures 4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″. Adhere to the layout.
Step 6: Adhere stickers and embellishments, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Journal as desired.
The sweet smiles of a baby deserve to be displayed on paper that is just as cute. Thankfully, the Storytime baby scrapbook paper is as adorable as you could ever imagine. Which one of the Storytime papers do you like best? Let us know in the comments below!
3 thoughts on “Show off the Sweetest Smiles with Storytime Baby Scrapbook Paper”
That is very cute! Like the use of the squares as the background.
This is really a great way to use up those little pieces of paper and make a big impact. Love it!