What is it about rainbows that make them so fantastic? Is it the fact you have to survive a storm in order to see them? Is it the swatches of shades and the beauty each one represents? Regardless of the reason, we all love rainbows, and the vivid hues and fun decorations of the Rainbow Rush collection only solidify that sentiment. Its tint-tastic palette is a pleasure to look at on any layout! Check out this vibrant scrapbook layout and see how you can capture the joy of the rainbow!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Rainbow Rush Cheerful Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Rainbow Rush Leaf & Icon Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Rainbow Rush Laser Border Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the Rainbow Rush Cheerful Paper Pack in the video below!
Step 1: Use a sheet of white grid patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of purple patterned paper to measure 9-1/4″ x 9-1/4″ and adhere it to the lower left side of the layout, about 1/2″ in from the edges. Cut a piece of yellow patterned paper to measure 8-3/4″ x 8-3/4″ and adhere it on top of the purple piece, angled just a little.
Step 3: Mat three 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ square photos on three 4″ x 4″ squares of White Cardstock. Add them to the yellow square as shown.
Step 4: Using the outside of the smallest Custom Cutting Circle Pattern and the Red Blade, cut a circle with White Cardstock. Mount it on the lower left piece of the yellow square and top it with the purple circle laser border embellishment. Using the inside of the medium Custom Cutting Circle Pattern and the Red Blade, cut a photo and mount it in the middle of the purple embellishment.
Step 5: Add a variety of Leaf & Icon Stickers to the upper right and lower left corners of the layout, popping some up with Foam Squares for dimension. Journal as desired.
The Rainbow Rush Cheerful Paper Pack is charming and playful, making it the perfect base for this lighthearted rainbow scrapbook layout. What do you like most about it? Do you have photos of your own in mind for it? Comment below!