Have you ever seen paper with such a genuine, authentic-looking pattern, it’s almost as if you can feel the texture of it? If not, then you clearly haven’t seen the Timeworn Texture Paper Pack! Inspired by the foundations we build our lives upon with glimpses of all the materials we need to do so, it’s perfect for adding creative construction to the distressed designs and worn details of any project. Check out the textured scrapbook layout made with this paper below and imagine how you’ll build your ideas from the ground up!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Timeworn Texture Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Medallion Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Sans Serif ABC/123 Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia
Check out the Timeworn Texture Paper Pack in the video below!
Step 1: Use the rust patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece from the white patterned paper to measure 10-1/2″ x 10-1/2″ and adhere it to the layout at an angle.
Step 3: Cut a piece of the dark brown paper to measure 10″ x 10″.
Step 4: Cut ten strips from various patterned papers to measure 12″ x 1/2″. Adhere all of them to the dark brown paper at an angle. Using All-Purpose Scissors, trim away any excess paper. Adhere the dark brown piece to the layout.
Step 5: Punch four medallions from tan patterned paper using the Medallion Punch. Cut them in half using the 12-inch Trimmer. Adhere the halves to the top and bottom edges of the dark brown paper using the Tape Runner and Repositionable adhesive.
Step 6: Cut a piece from the tan patterned paper to measure 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″. Cut it in half from corner to corner, creating two triangles. Place one triangle behind the upper left corner of one photo and the other triangle behind the upper right corner of another photo.
Step 7: Using White Sans Serif ABC/123 Stickers, create a title for the layout. Journal as desired.
Industrial with a hint of steampunk cool, the Timeworn Texture Paper Pack lays the groundwork for so many projects — this rustic scrapbook layout is just one example! What other ideas pop into your head when you look at it? Let us know in the comments below!