Boo-tiful layouts abound with the Wicked Cute collection! Inspired by pumpkin patches and playing pranks, bobbing for apples and hitching hayrides, it casts a creative spell throughout your albums and brews the perfect potion for fall and Halloween photos. Want an example of the spooky spreads you can create? Check out the tricks and treats of this Halloween scrapbook layout!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Wicked Cute Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wicked Cute Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Aqua and White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use Aqua Cardstock as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a strip of White Cardstock to measure 3-1/8″ x 12″.
Step 3: Cut 18 strips of various patterns of paper to measure 3″ x 1-1/4″. Using the 45 degree angle on the 12-inch Trimmer, cut each end of the strip to the point. Adhere it to the White Cardstock so the angles meet together.
Step 4: Adhere the purple striped border sticker to the left side of the layout. Adhere the White Cardstock with angled strips to the right of this sticker.
Step 4: Cut two photo mats to measure 6-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ and one to measure 6-1/4″ x 3″. Adhere two photos that measure: 6″ x 4″ and one that measures 6″ x 2-3/4″ to the mats and then to the layout, as shown.
Step 5: Cut a piece of orange patterned paper to measure 1-1/2″ x 12″ and adhere it to the right of the photos.
Step 6: Cut a piece of black patterned paper to measure 1/2″ x 12″ and adhere it to the right of the orange paper.
Step 7: Adhere stickers, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Journal as desired.
This Halloween scrapbook layout idea is exactly what you need to add some magical mischief to your albums. What do you like most about the Wicked Cute collection? What Halloween activities do you have planned? Let us know in the comments below!