Log both miles and memories with the Open Road Theme Pack! This scrapbook kit is perfect for all your photos of family vacations, weekend day trips, road trips and camping from coast to coast. Want to see how you can take your journeys from the pavement to the page? Check out this road trip scrapbook layout idea and set your creativity to cruise control!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Open Road Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with the Cable Chain Border Maker Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Get a closer look at the Open Road Theme Pack in the video below!
Step 1: Use a piece of the tan patterned paper as the base for the layout.
Step 2: Cut two pieces of the Peacock Blue Cardstock to measure 12″ x 2″ and 12″ x 1″. Adhere them to the top and bottom of the layout.
Step 3: Cut two photo mats from Peacock Blue Cardstock to measure 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″. Adhere two photos that measure 4″ x 6″ to the mats and adhere the mats to the layout.
Step 4: Using the Cable Chain Border Maker Cartridge, punch four borders from various patterned papers. Weave two borders together (as shown) and adhere them to the bottom edge of the cardstock. Weave the other two borders together and adhere them along the top edge of the cardstock.
Step 5: Cut out four mats from the mat patterned paper. Layer the two shorter mats on the right side of the layout, tucking them slightly behind the photo, as shown. Layer the two longer mats on top of the photo, as shown.
Step 6: Adhere stickers, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Journal as desired.
Your roadway memories ride shotgun when you pair them with this travel scrapbook layout! What types of adventure layouts will you create with the Open Road Theme Pack? Let us know in the comments below!