Are you ready to give your best fluffy friend a layout they deserve? Something that shows off their boop-worthy nose, their precious paws and everything else that makes them meowvelous? Then the Cattitude Theme Pack is exactly what you’ve been waiting for! Check out this cat scrapbook layout for some inspiration and put together the purrfect project!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Cattitude Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a look at the Cattitude Theme Pack in the video below!
Step 1: Use a piece of pink cat patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 12″ x 6-1/4″ piece of gingham patterned paper and adhere it to the bottom half of the layout.
Step 3: Mat two photos measuring 5-3/4″ x 4″ two pieces of dark green patterned paper measuring 6″ x 4-1/4″. Adhere the matted photos to the layout, tucking a 1-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ piece of cat patterned paper behind one edge of each one, as shown.
Step 4: Using the outside of the smallest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Red Blade, cut two photos. Mat each photo with circles cut using the outside of the same pattern and the Green Blade. Adhere them to the layout.
Step 5: Place a fish bone border sticker along the middle seam of the layout and a cat border sticker just above it.
Step 6: Add additional stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares. Journal as desired.
You can fuel your feline fever like never before with the Cattitude Theme Pack! What types of kitty-themed creations will you make? Let us know in the comments below!