Create all sorts of layouts for all your first-down moments and final-score memories with the Gridiron Theme Pack! This theme pack has everything you need to make your photos a part of the game, no matter what team you’re cheering for or where the tailgate is taking place. Take a look at this football scrapbook layout and get ready for kickoff!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Gridiron Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with Cable Chain Border Maker Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a look at the Gridiron Theme Pack in the video below!
Step 1: Use a star patterned paper for the base of this layout.
Step 2: Cut a triangular piece of football field patterned paper, roughly measured 6″ x 2-3/8″. Adhere to the top left corner of the layout. Cut another that measures roughly 8-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ and adhere to the bottom right corner.
Step 3: Adhere an arrow border sticker along the edge of the top triangular piece. Next, adhere a 1/4″ strip of striped patterned paper underneath the top arrow sticker. Punch a border with the Cable Chain Border Maker Cartridge and Gray Cardstock and adhere underneath the striped piece. Trim the edges.
Step 4: Punch a border with the Cable Chain Border Maker Cartridge and Gray Cardstock and cut it in half lengthwise. Place one half just underneath an arrow border sticker and adhere along the edge of the bottom triangular piece. Next, place an “Are You Ready…” border sticker just above the arrow sticker, tucking the other cable chain border half just underneath.
Step 5: Cut two 4″ x 6″ pieces of football patterned paper and place on each side as shown.
Step 6: Mat a 4″ x 6″ photo with a 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ piece of Gray Cardstock. Crop two photos to measure 5″ x 3-1/2″. Adhere all three photos to the layout as shown.
Step 7: Add stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares. Journal as desired.
This football scrapbook layout is the perfect way to bring all your pigskin photos to life. What types of layouts will you create? Let us know in the comments below!