Have you seen the new Daydreamer collection yet? It’s inspired by positive vibes, infectious optimism and the power of possibility, making it perfect for all your photos of Mother’s Day brunches, weekends away with the girls and any moments you want to lift up the girls and women in your life. Check out this floral scrapbook layout made with this new collection and start envisioning the types of projects you’ll be able to create!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Daydreamer Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Daydreamer Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Daydreamer Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Daydreamer Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Beige Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the beautiful Daydreamer Collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use the green patterned paper for the base of this layout.
Step 2: Cut a strip from Beige Cardstock to measure 1/4″ x 12″ and adhere vertically along the left side of the layout, approximately 1″ from the edge of the base.
Step 3: Cut the tiny floral patterned paper to measure 12″ x 10″ and adhere next to the Beige Cardstock strip.
Step 4: Cut a 1/4″ x 12″ strip from the pink dots patterned paper and adhere to the right side of the tiny floral paper as shown to create a thin border.
Step 5: Mat three 4″ x 6″ photos onto three mats and adhere to the base as shown. With another mat, journal using a Black Dual-Tip Pen and adhere below the photos as shown.
Step 6: Complete the layout using desired embellishments. Use Foam Squares on some to add dimension.
There is so much to love and be inspired by when you’re working with the Daydreamer collection! What do you like the most about this floral scrapbook layout? Let us know in the comments below!