Get ready to share your world-of-wonder amusement park memories with the new Magic Awaits collection! Inspired by memories made at the amusement park, care-free days at the carnival and the rush of a roller coaster, this collection adds wonder and a wink to those magical moments. Take a look at how this collection helps you relive all the rides and waterslides with this theme park scrapbook layout!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Magic Awaits Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Magic Awaits Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Magic Awaits Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Magic Awaits Layered Border Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Magic Awaits Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Roller Coaster Border Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the Magic Awaits collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use a piece of black and white striped paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut five strips measuring 2-3/8″ x 9″ from five different patterned papers. Using the inside of the medium Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Red Blade, cut two circles each from the same five papers. Adhere the strips to the base, side-by-side and in the middle of the page. Adhere the circle shapes to the top and bottom of each strip, matching shades/patterns.
Step 3: Using the Roller Coaster Border Punch, punch a border from Black Cardstock. Trim it to measure 2-1/8″ x 12″ and adhere it to the layout, as shown. Top with a roller coaster layered border embellishment.
Step 4: Adhere a black scalloped star layered border embellishment to the bottom of the layout, as shown. Place a title border sticker directly over it. Top it with the “Life is a Roller Coaster” sticker, popped up with Foam Squares.
Step 5: Cut two polka dot mats to measure 5-1/2″ x 4-1/2″. Adhere two photos measuring 5″ x 4″ on top and mount them on the layout, as shown.
Step 6: Cut out a black mat journal piece and adhere it to the layout. Journal and add stickers as desired.
What do you like most about this theme pack scrapbook layout and the new Magic Awaits collection? Let us know in the comments below!
10 thoughts on “Buckle Up for a Wild Creative Ride with this Theme Park Scrapbook Layout”
Oh my goodness I love this layout so much!! So clever to use the circles and the strips to make it look like rounded strips!
This layout is awesome. Thanks for sharing. Hope there wil be more ideas coming for this collection
Adorable! Always love your layouts- so talented!
Nice layout, Krislyn! Love the pieces behind the roller coaster border!
I love all this so much that I just signed up!
Creative memories is my go to store. I love their products. Have been using them for 20+ years
I’ve tried several Creative Memories products over the years and love their products! I also have oodles of Disney pages to complete. This would be the perfect fit!!