Have you seen the new Beneath the Pines collection yet? This forest-themed collection is inspired by woodsy winter walks, the sound of droplets dripping off bristly branches, following furry friends in the forest and spending more time outside than in. Take a look at how all your outdoor explorations can come to life with this outdoor scrapbook layout!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Beneath The Pines Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Beneath The Pines Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Beneath The Pines Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the whole Beneath the Pines collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use the light green wood grained patterned paper as the base of the layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of the black patterned paper to measure 12″ x 9-1/2″. Adhere to the bottom edge of the layout. Fold up the bottom right corner, leaving a 5-3/4″ flap.
Step 3: Cut a large black photo mat to measure 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″. Adhere in the bottom right corner. Cut a small title mat to measure 4″ x 4″. Adhere to the previous piece.
Step 4: Cut two strips with varying patterns to measure 6-1/4″ x 1/2″. Adhere along the bottom edge on the left side of the layout.
Step 5: Cut three strips with varying patterns of paper to measure 12″ x 1/2″. Adhere along the top edge of the black patterned paper.
Step 6: Mat two 4″ x 6″ photos on two large photo mats. Adhere to the layout.
Step 7: Cut a large light green photo mat to measure 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Adhere to the layout. Cut a photo to measure 3-1/2″ x 2-3/4″. Adhere to the previous mat.
Step 8: Cut a piece from the light green patterned tree paper to measure 1-1/2″ x 7-1/2″. Adhere along the left edge of the photos.
Step 9: Adhere stickers, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Journal as desired.
What do you like the most about the Beneath the Pines collection? Let us know in the comments below!