A little bit of sunshine is good for us. The winters can be long and cold, which can leave you feeling a little bit blah. So, when the sun comes out for good in the springtime, you best believe that people are out romping around and celebrating, which makes for great pictures and memories. Take a glimpse at this spring scrapbook layout and let’s step into the spring season!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Spring Medley Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Spring Medley Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Spring Medley Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Denim Dot Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the medium blue patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Mat three photos that measure 6″ x 4″ onto the large variety mats. Adhere to the layout.
Step 3: Mat a small title mat onto a larger mat. Adhere to the top of the layout.
Step 4: Cut two mats apart, adhering those pieces to the layout (bottom right and top left).
Step 5: Adhere stickers and embellishments, adding Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 6: Journal as desired with the fine tip on the Denim Dot Pen.
Do you plan on making your albums shine with this spring scrapbook layout? What do you like most about it? Let us know in the comments below!
2 thoughts on “Shine Some Light with this Spring Scrapbook Layout”
I absolutely love this layout, especially that you put multiple pictures on it! The colors are wonderful!