Ahh, the beach — the sun shining on your face, the sand between your toes and the sounds of crashing waves make the perfect recipe for a great day! With the new Vitamin Sea collection, you can take all the aspects you love about sunny days at the beach and bring them to your spreads. Check out this tropical scrapbook layout below and get inspired today!
To create this layout you will need:
- Vitamin Sea Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Vitamin Sea Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Vitamin Sea Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the entire Vitamin Sea collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use a piece of teal tone-on-tone paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Layer several mats on the layout as shown. Add photos as desired.
Step 3: Cut two pieces from the light green tone-on-tone patterned paper to measure 8-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ and 5-1/4″ x 1/2″.
Step 4: Add stickers, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Journal as desired.
What do you like most about the new Vitamin Sea collection and this tropical scrapbook layout? Let us know in the comments below!
3 thoughts on “Bring on the Beach With This Tropical Scrapbook Layout”
Where did you come up with Vitamin Sea? Seems like an odd name.
I guess I think of vitamin C as orange juice which brings to light a yellow orange sun and sunshine a good vitamin and summer is water beach fun and a play on the “C” with Sea which a lot of summer vacationers do….just logical to me and a cute idea!