The Graceful Theme Pack definitely lives up to its name — it simply exudes elegance and is a perfect choice for your layouts that praise faith, hope and love. Check out this faith scrapbook layout and start envisioning ways you’ll add the theme pack’s appealing aesthetic to your projects!
To create this layout you’ll need:
- Graceful Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Graceful Laser Cut Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual–Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a sheet of olive branch patterned paper as the base for this layout. Cut a sheet of gingham patterned paper to measure 9-1/2″ x 9-1/2″ and mount on the base.
Step 2: Cut two 12″ x 3/4″ strips of wood panel patterned paper and one 12″ x 1/4″ strip of charcoal patterned paper and adhere to the middle of the layout, slightly spaced apart. Adhere a border sticker and title stickers as shown.
Step 3: Crop two photos to measure 2-7/8″ x 3-1/2″ and one photo to measure 5-1/4″ x 3-1/2″. Adhere to the layout as shown.
Step 4: Add stickers and laser cut embellishments and journal as desired.
Comment below and let us know what types of faith scrapbook layouts you have been creating with the Graceful Theme Pack!