Who loves going to the beach? The sand in between your toes, the sound of crashing waves, building sandcastles under the warmth of the sun — so much fun and relaxation can be had, which makes for creating stunning beach scrapbook layouts! We’ve got a great beach scrapbook layout for you to check out — take a look and start filling it with your best sunshine memories!
To create this layout, you’ll need:
- Vitamin Sea Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Vitamin Sea Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Vitamin Sea Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the green designer paper as the base of this layout.
Step 2: Cut a strip of the dark green paper to measure 1/2″ x 12″. Adhere along the far left edge of the layout.
Step 3: Cut a piece of the “sand” paper to measure 4-1/4″ x 12″. Adhere to the right of the dark green strip.
Step 4: Cut strips from various patterns of paper to range between 3″ to 3-1/2″ in length and vary between 1/2″ x 3/4″ in height. Arrange and adhere them along the top of “sand” paper. Layer them so they overlap slightly.
Step 5: Cut two pieces from the dark blue paper to measure 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″.
Step 6: Cut three pieces from the dark blue paper to measure 3″ x 4-1/4″. Adhere photos to two of them that measure 2-3/4″ x 4″. Cut a piece from the light pink paper to measure 2-3/4″ x 4″. Adhere to the other dark blue mat. Use this as the journal mat.
Step 7: Adhere mats/photos to the layout.
Step 8: Adhere stickers and embellishments to the layout, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Journal as desired.
What sorts of sandy memories will you fill this beach scrapbook layout with? Let us know in the comments below!