It’s not even Halloween yet, but scrapbookers everywhere are starting to look forward to the upcoming yuletide season thanks to the Christmas Spirit collection! Are you ready to start putting a little pa-rum-pa-pum-pum in your layouts? Take a look at this holiday scrapbook layout and start thinking of how you want to gift some Christmas cheer to your albums!
To create this layout you’ll need:
- Christmas Spirit Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Christmas Spirit Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Christmas Spirit Laser Cut Borders — Returning December
- Christmas Spirit Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of White Solid Cardstock or a White Refill Page as the base for this layout. Adhere the elves legs laser cut border to the bottom edge of the layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of plaid patterned paper to measure 11″ x 9-5/8″ and adhere to the layout. Cut a 12″ x 3″ piece of medium green patterned paper and adhere to the layout, about 1-1/2″ from the top.
Step 3: Crop two photos to measure 5-3/4″ x 3-3/4″. Mount on two 6″ x 4″ pieces of wood grain patterned paper. Mount on the layout, along with the “’Twas the night before Christmas…” variety mat.
Step 4: Add embellishments and pop up the elves with Foam Squares. Journal as desired.
What types of holiday scrapbook layouts have you been dreaming of with the Christmas Spirit collection? Let us know in the comments below!