Make layouts for your winter memories that are “Best in Snow” with the new Winter Woods collection! This stylish subzero collection is filled with all sorts of winter tidings that will add icy elegance to your albums. Check out this winter scrapbook layout and start thinking up your own cold-weather wonders.
To create this layout you will need:
- Winter Woods Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Winter Woods Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Winter Woods Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with the Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the whole Winter Woods collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use a sheet of “winter wonders” paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Select a green knit 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ mat and a wood grain patterned 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ mat. Using the outside of the smallest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Red Blade, cut a circle from the middle of the wood grain mat and set aside. Mount the two mats on the layout and top with 4″ x 6″ and 6″ x 4″ photos.
Step 3: Select a 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ diagonal stripes mat and adhere to the layout. Select the “Warm winter memories” mat, trim to measure 4-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ and adhere to the layout as shown.
Step 4: Crop a photo using the inside of the largest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Red Blade. Mount it on the circle mat and adhere to the layout.
Step 5: Adhere border stickers to the top and bottom of the layout. Add additional stickers and journal as desired.
What do you like most about the new Winter Woods collection? Let us know in the comments below!
6 thoughts on “Bundle Up to Beauty With This Enchanting Winter Scrapbook Layout”
This is such a beautiful collection! Can’t wait to receive mine.
Beautiful layout! Thank you!
So pretty!! Love how you used circle ccs. Shows us how great our old tools really are!!
Beautiful papers. I really like the circle ⭕️ photo and mat behind it. It draws your eyes to it.