Vitamin D is good for your bones, body and brain, and the sun is one of the best sources to soak up this nutrient, also fittingly called the “sunshine vitamin!” If you’re looking for a vitamin D-lightful opportunity, then the Sunshine Recipe Template will help you radiate new ideas into your albums! And when you pair it with the Boho Escape collection, you’re in for even more warm wonders! Bask in this sunshine scrapbook layout below and give it a glowing go!
To create this layout you’ll need:
- Boho Escape Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Boho Escape Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Boho Escape Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Boho Escape Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Sunshine Recipe Template or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer with Straight & Deckle Blades or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — Returning March
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Choose a sheet of navy mandalas tonal paper for the base. Cut a piece of white with mustard ovals tonal paper to an 11″ square and adhere it on the base.
Step 2: Cut two 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ pieces of mint stripe tonal paper. Cut each in half diagonally to form four triangles. Adhere each to the layout as shown.
Step 3: Use the Sunshine Recipe Template and a pencil to trace sunshine shapes on mustard pyramids designer paper. Use either scissors or the 12-inch Trimmer to cut out the shapes. Adhere to the middle of the layout. Using the template once again, trace and cut an octagon shape from tan canvas designer paper. Mount on top of the sun piece.
Step 4: Crop two photos to 3-1/2″ x 5″ and mat with two pieces of 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ navy mandalas tonal paper. Mount on the layout.
Step 5: Add embellishments and stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 6: Journal as desired.
What warms your heart most about this sunshine scrapbook layout? What’s does your ideal fun-in-the-sun day look like? Let us know in the comments below!