Milestones and special moments happen at every stage of life — day of birth, first day of school, graduation, getting married, buying your first house, retirement and more. And if you have a sacred, spiritual occasion, like a church ceremony or rite, that you want to share and lift on high, then the Keep the Faith collection can do just that! In fact, check out how this baptism scrapbook layout expresses blessings and beautiful creativity!
To create this layout you will need:
- Keep the Faith Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Keep the Faith Tone-on-Tone Paper or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Keep the Faith Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Keep the Faith Layered Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Keep the Faith Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Cut navy decorative church window designer paper to 11-1/2″ x 11-1/2″ and adhere to a sheet of terra cotta crosshatch tonal paper.
Step 2: Cut two 6-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ pieces from navy diamonds tonal paper and adhere photos.
Step 3: Adhere photos with mats to two 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ wood grain mats.
Step 4: Cut a mat to 4″ x 4″ for the title. Cut a 4-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ piece from navy diamonds tonal paper and adhere the mat piece to the navy piece.
Step 5: Cut a stone textured mat to 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ and adhere the title piece to this.
Step 6: From the remaining stone textured mat piece, cut two pieces that measure 1-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ and 1/2″ x 6-1/2″.
Step 7: From the remaining title mat piece, cut a 3/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece for a journal box.
Step 8: Assemble layout as shown adding sticker strips to the top and bottom of the layout.
Step 9: Adhere additional stickers with Foam Squares.
Do you enjoy the neutral, uplifting palette of the Keep the Faith collection? What are your thoughts on this baptism scrapbook layout? Share with us in the comments below!