Pack up your beach towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, a wide-brimmed hat and maybe even a good book — it’s time to hit up some sandy shorelines! Whether you’re lounging under an umbrella, swimming in cooling water, playing sand volleyball or picnicking the afternoon away, beaches offer a lot of fun (and memories)! Bring on the summer lovin’ with this summer scrapbook layout!
To create this layout you’ll need:
- Summertime Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Summertime Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Summertime Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the green tropical leaves paper as the base for the layout.
Step 2: Cut 12 pieces of various papers to measure 1″ x 4″.
Step 3: Place the paper pieces on the 12-inch Trimmer along the 45-degree angle, with the bottom-left corner along the 2″ mark. Cut. Arrange along the edges using both sides of the cut pieces.
Step 4: Adhere various large mats to the middle of the green tropical leaves paper, angling each mat.
Step 5: Cut four photos to measure 3″ x 4″. Adhere two next to each other, angling on the mats.
Step 6: Cut a mat in half to journal on. Adhere. Journal and “doodle” on the mats using a CM Dual-Tip Pen.
Step 7: Adhere stickers and embellishments, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
What are your thoughts on this summer scrapbook layout? Do you have any summer vacations or staycations planned this season? Give a shout-out in the comments — we want to hear from you!
2 thoughts on “Coast Along to Creativity With This Summer Scrapbook Layout”
Beautiful layout! Love it!