Tassels and gowns and diplomas, oh my! That’s right, CM scrappers, today we’re crafting one of life’s big milestones — graduation! Whether you want to commemorate your own graduation from yesteryear or want to celebrate a recent 2021 graduate in the family, the Graduation Day Theme Pack is sure to capture this time of new beginnings, pomp and circumstance and academic achievements. Check out this top-of-the-class graduation scrapbook layout and get started!
To create this layout you will need:
- Graduation Day Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Flag Banner Border Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the Flag Banner Border Punch to punch a border from the black grid paper. Adhere to the left edge of the gold stars paper.
Step 2: Cut a 3/4″ x 12″ strip from the white speckled paper. Adhere on the left side of the page to the right of the black grid banner border.
Step 3: Adhere two sticker borders to the left side of the layout as shown.
Step 4: Cut a 1″ x 12″ strip from the black grid paper. Adhere to the right of the border stickers.
Step 5: Cut photo mats from white speckled and black grid paper to measure (1) 6-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ and (2) 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″.
Step 6: Cut a 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ journal box from White Solid Cardstock,and mat on a 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of black grid paper.
Step 7: Cut an additional journal box from White Solid Cardstock that measures 4-1/4″ x 3/4″ and trim ends with Micro-Tip Scissors to create a banner.
Step 8: Use the inside edge of the medium Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and Red Blade to cut out a title from the collage words paper. Use the inside edge of the large Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and Blue Blade to cut a mat for the title from white speckled paper.
Step 9: Adhere the photos and journal boxes as shown. Adhere the title piece and additional title stickers with Foam Squares.
What photos of commencement would you highlight on this graduation scrapbook layout? What do you like most about the Graduation Day Theme Pack? Share your thoughts and comments down below!