Green is the hue of spring and summer, as everything comes back to life after a long winter’s slumber. Snow melts, nature rejuvenates, baby wildlife is born and fresh greenery arises everywhere, from apple trees to blades of glass. Green is always in style in these warm-weather months. And the Botanical Burst collection has you covered for springtime and summertime style, as one of the four main hues of the collection features all things green! See for yourself with this spring and summer scrapbook idea!
To create this layout you will need:
- Botanical Burst Green Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Botanical Burst Green Petal & Leaves Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer with Straight & Scallop Blades or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of green polka dots paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut 1″ x 2″ pieces from all 12 designer papers. Adhere side by side along the bottom of the layout.
Step 3: Using the 12-inch Trimmer with the Scallop Blade, cut a 12″ x 1/2″ strip of green plaid paper. Cut a 12” x 3/8″ scalloped strip of White Solid Cardstock. Layer and adhere to the top of the 1″ x 2″ pieces.
Step 4: Cut a 4-1/2″ x 6-1/4″ piece of green tonal scattered leaves paper. Mount a 4″ x 5-3/4″ photo on top. Adhere it to the layout, along with two 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ and two 3-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ photos as shown.
Step 5: Layer and adhere green flowers and leaves foiled embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 6: Journal as desired.
What hue screams to you most regarding spring and summer? What are your thoughts on this spring and summer scrapbook idea? Plant your thoughts and ideas in the comments!
6 thoughts on “Mow a Fresh Backdrop With This Spring and Summer Scrapbook Idea”
This is pretty. And for once I have that paper pack!
Beautiful page and photos!
Such a beautiful page. Love how the photos are displayed and blend so well with the Botanical papers