Here’s a fun fact: The top five words associated with the camping industry are outdoors (89%), campfire (89%), fun (84%), tent (83%) and adventure (80%). But some other top-notch contenders include happiness, relaxing, family and many other feel-good thoughts. Whether you’re an avid camper that loves to visit national parks in an RV or someone who’d rather pitch a tent in the backyard or local campground, there’s so much to enjoy about being in the great outdoors. And if you’ve left a footprint on a recent camping excursion, why not show off those moments with a camping scrapbook layout… like this one!
To create this layout you will need:
- Happy Camper Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Camper Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — Returning November
- Happy Camper Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Light Blue Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use Light Blue Solid Cardstock as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of dots paper to measure 4-1/2″ x 11″. Adhere to the left side of the layout leaving approximately 1/2″ border around it.
Step 3: Cut a piece of topography paper to measure 6-1/2″ x 11″. Adhere to the layout on the right side of the dots paper.
Step 4: Cut circles using the Custom Cutting System Circle Patterns: Two from the inside edge of the medium Circle Pattern with the Red Blade. Two from the inside edge of the large Circle Pattern with the Blue Blade. One from the inside edge of the medium Circle Pattern with the Green Blade.
Step 5: Adhere the circles to the dots paper. Adhere embellishments to the circles using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 6: Cut two photo mats to measure 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″. Adhere to the layout. Adhere photos.
Step 7: Adhere the two woodgrain border stickers on both sides of the dot piece as shown. Adhere the chevron arrow sticker to the layout as desired.
Step 8: Use Brown Dual-Tip Pen to doodle along the outside edges of the layout, as well as the outside edges of the circles. Journal as desired.
Do you like to go camping? Where has been your most beloved camping spot or adventure story? Share your thoughts and let us know what you think of this camping scrapbook layout!
2 thoughts on “Create a Campsite for Your Outdoor Memories With This Camping Scrapbook Layout”
Love all of it!
I would like to know how to download the layouts in pdf formate