To kids from one to 92, lots of people across the world celebrate Christmas. You know who else can join in the festivities and merriment? Your pets! (Ugly sweaters aren’t just for humans!) Dress up your furry friend in red-and-green attire, snap some photos and paws for a moment to make this Christmas scrapbook layout after!
To create this layout you will need:
- Joy to the World Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Joy to the World Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Joy to the World Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Joy to the World Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Looking to restock your ingredients? Now’s the perfect chance because for a limited time, you can earn exclusive Bedazzled paper packs — 4 unique packs available — FREE with qualifying orders! View details: US | CA | AU
Step 1: Use a piece of gold dots tonal paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 12″ x 2″ strip of navy graphic snowflakes designer paper. Cut a 12″ x 1: strip of teal dots designer paper. Adhere the Santa and reindeer border sticker along the top edge, using Micro-Tip Scissors to curve the teal dots strip to match the wave of the border sticker. Adhere to the navy strip and mount on the top of the layout. Cut two 6″ x 5/8″ strips from the gingham variety mat and adhere side by side beneath the border. Top with a navy wavy border sticker.
Step 3: Cut a 12″ x 1/2″ strip of teal dots designer paper and adhere along the bottom edge of the layout. Cut a gingham variety mat in half and adhere to the layout as shown. Adhere a navy wavy border sticker along the seam.
Step 4: Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of navy graphic snowflakes designer paper and place it on one of the gingham boxes. Add and decorate a Christmas tree with stickers. Journal on the other gingham box. Mount a red striped variety mat in between the gingham boxes. Top with a 5-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ photo.
Step 5: Crop three photos to measure 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″. Add to the layout.
Step 6: Add additional stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Are you howling for joy at this Christmas scrapbook layout? Type up your thoughts down below!