“To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” — Aristotle
There’s something so lovely about the first snowfall of winter. Yes, it does mean the start of longer, colder months, but as those fluffy white flakes slowly drift down to blanket the Earth with crystalline patterns, many cannot help but become entranced at the magical meteorology. And after that fresh snow cloaks the landscape, go for an evening walk — your boots make crunching sounds, the air is crisp and the snow is glistening in the moonlight. See? Magic.
Today’s blog is all about the beauty of snow (before we have to shovel if off the driveway!), so bundle up and take a look at this snowflake scrapbook layout!
To create this layout you will need:
- Snowbound Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Snowbound Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Snowbound Layered Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Starflake Recipe Template with Multi-Purpose Clips & Photo Labeling Pencil or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a closer look at the Starflake Recipe Template the video below!
Step 1: Use a pencil to trace papers as shown using the Starflake Recipe Template. Cut the pieces with Micro-Tip Scissors, and adhere to a sheet of the light blue snowflake paper.
Step 2: Use the Photo Labeling Pencil to trace photos as shown using the Starflake Recipe Template. Cut the photos with Micro-Tip Scissors and adhere to the layout.
Step 3: Journal with a Navy Dual-Tip Pen and add layered embellishments and stickers with Foam Squares as shown.
What do you think of the latest Starflake Recipe Template? What sorts of images would you show off? Let us know!
5 thoughts on “Freeze Your Memories Upon This Snowflake Scrapbook Layout”
Love the star layout. So many possibilities: graduation, wedding, new baby, anniversary, special occasion or awards, promotions.
Karyn, the layout is just beautiful! It’s perfect for national holidays, too. Veterans Day is on Thursday. Make a layout with stars and stripes and photos of family members in uniform who served our country. ❤️
works great for Hannukah also!