Whether it’s a week-long beachfront getaway, a low-key day paddleboarding on a glistening lake or wadding and bobbing in a houseboat on a winding river, being on or nearby water can be relaxing and rewarding for your mind and body, like lowering stress and anxiety, lowering your heart rate, increasing happiness and enjoying calming and peaceful feelings. If your next trip is a venture to crystal-clear waters, fresh air and unforgettable memories, then take a look at this travel scrapbook layout and ride a new tide of creativity!
To create this layout you will need:
- Wanderlust Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wanderlust Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wanderlust Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wanderlust Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Decorative Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the beige road map designer paper as your base.
Step 2: Cut along an edge of mint hexagons designer paper with the gentle waves blade of the 12-inch Decorative Trimmer (the blade has three waves on it). Trim the strip down to 1-1/2″ x 12″. Repeat to have two matching strips with three waves each. Mount and the top and bottom edge of the base page.
Step 3: Place an edge of the navy compasses designer paper to the far-right edge of the 12-inch Decorative Trimmer (the blade has two waves on it). Cut. Repeat to have two matching strips with two waves each. Mount on top of the mint hexagons strips at top and bottom of page so the waves are even.
Step 4: Adhere one brown border sticker and one road border sticker as shown.
Step 5: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut an 8-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ square from the globes tonal paper. Arrange and mount four 4″ x 4″ photos onto the square. Adhere mounted photos to base page in between the decorative top and bottom borders and about 1″ in from the left-hand edge.
Step 6: Cluster embellishments and stickers, overlapping the right-hand edge of the square. Adhere some directly to page and use Foam Squares on others to for added dimension. Add some enamel stickers as well.
Step 7: Journal with Black Dual-Tip Pen directly on base page, alongside the side of the square.
What water-filled memories would you highlight on this travel scrapbook layout? Or how would you make it your own for a variety of different travel plans? Share some thoughts and ideas!
2 thoughts on “Drift Into Your Next Getaway With This Travel Scrapbook Layout”
Love this lay-out!
This is so pretty! I think the colors would work with mountains as well.