Valentine’s Day is the day of love, but every day is a reason to celebrate amore and affection! There are so many moments and ways to tell those you love (your partner or spouse, friends, family, siblings, you name it!) how you feel — a home-cooked meal, a candlelit date night, handwritten notes, getting a cup of coffee together, phone call or video chat, help with housework, listening to how their day was… just to name a few!
And the perfect match to go along with Valentine’s Day is a #2022FebruaryBONUS challenge for you to take on in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group. Get more info on this heartfelt happening down below!
This pop-up challenge has one sketch with an example completed layout using the Devotion products!
How to Participate:
- Review the sketch below in this post and/or in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group. (You can also refer to the step-by-step instructions below if you’d prefer to do it that way instead of following the sketch!)
- Create the layout using whatever products you have on-hand to be eligible to win. Complete as many layouts as you wish, but the more you complete, the more chances you have to win!
- Snap a picture of your finished project(s) and post it in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group by Sunday, Feb. 20, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 21 Feb. at 4:59pm AEDT) with hashtag #2022FebruaryBONUS for the chance to win a prize. We’ll have 3 lucky winners total. Note: Use any CM supplies you have on hand!
- Winners will be announced in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group on Thursday, Feb. 24, at noon CT.
And what can you win?
Product used: Devotion Collection | CA | AU
Remember, you have until Sunday, Feb. 20, at 11:59pm CT (AU: 21 Feb. at 4:59pm AEDT) to complete your layout(s) and post them in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group (with hashtag #2022FebruaryBONUS) to be eligible to be one of the lucky winners!
Instructions for #2022FebruaryBONUS Layout
To create this layout you will need:
- Devotion Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Devotion Foiled Accent Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Devotion Red Rose Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Devotion White Rose Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Scrapbook Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Bronze Shimmer, Cranberry, Platinum Shimmer & White Solid Cardstocks or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of White Solid Cardstock (or a White Refill Page) as the base for this layout. Cut a 12″ x 2-1/4″ strip of beige roses foiled accent paper and adhere to the top of the layout. Cut a 12″ x 1″ strip of pale dusty pink roses accent paper and adhere just beneath it.
Step 2: Cut a 12″ x 2-1/4″ piece of stripes foiled accent paper and adhere to the bottom of the layout. Cut a 12″ x 1″ strip of pale dusty pink roses accent paper and adhere just above it.
Step 3: Adhere three 4″ x 6″ photos across the middle of the layout.
Step 4: Using a punch, punch three times each with Bronze Shimmer and Platinum Shimmer Solid Cardstocks. Using the inside edge of the smallest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Red Blade, cut six circles with White Solid Cardstock. Adhere behind each of the shimmer shapes and mount on the layout as shown, leaving space for a bouquet embellishment. Punch 11 shapes with Cranberry Solid Cardstock, saving just the hearts. Adhere a cranberry heart to each of the circle shapes as shown.
Step 5: Cut a 12″ x 3/4″ strip of White Solid Cardstock and adhere it to the layout. Adhere the bronze and platinum letters and cranberry hearts to the strip as shown.
Step 6: Add rose embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
We can’t wait to see what you make!
One thought on “Art of the Heart: Take On the #2022FebruaryBONUS Challenge”
Love Letters Punch is a wonderful new punch!