There’s something so fun and relaxing about picnics. Whether it’s at the local park, a beachside pit-stop or right in your own backyard, it’s time to roll out a blanket, have a seat and open up the wicker basket or cooler to enjoy some alfresco ambiance! Tasty food, plenty of sunshine, a few games of Frisbee or bag toss, and you have a recipe for a great day with friends and family. Open your outside adventures with this spring scrapbook layout featuring the NSD 2022 collection — making it will be a simple walk in the park!
Psst! If you would like to attend an NSD event (virtual, in-person or hybrid events), you can connect with an Advisor near you using our handy Advisor Locator search on the website. US | CA | AU
To create this layout you will need:
- NSD 2022 Project Recipe™ Kit or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- NSD 2022 Laser Cut Bundle or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- NSD 2022 Mini Pack Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- NSD 2022 Layered Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the whole NSD 2022 collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use a piece of wispy clouds paper as the base for this layout. Adhere the 12×12 framing leaves laser-cut paper over the top.
Step 2: Cut four 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ squares of blue woven paper. Adhere to the layout. Crop three photos to 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ and mount on the blue woven squares as shown. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of beige honeycomb paper and adhere to the fourth square.
Step 3: Adhere the picnic baskets and flowers laser-cut borders to the bottom of the layout. Add additional embellishments and stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 4: Journal as desired.
Does this spring scrapbook layout usher in the refreshing vibes of the season? And, do you love the laser-cut details? Lastly, what are your thoughts on this year’s NSD collection? Share, share, share with us!