Scrappers, it’s time to say “Yeehaw!” — the latest Wide Open Places collection has just hit the CM scene! (Or shall we say, the country-lovin’ scene!) To go along with these scrapbooking supplies is a #2022MarchBONUS challenge in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group that you’ll want to giddy-up on (but you can use any CM products you have on hand!).
Want more info? Then check out the details down below!
This pop-up challenge has one sketch with an example completed layout using the Wide Open Places products!
How to Participate:
- Review the sketch below in this post and/or in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group. (You can also refer to the step-by-step instructions below if you’d prefer to do it that way instead of following the sketch!)
- Create the layout using whatever products you have on-hand to be eligible to win. Complete as many layouts as you wish, but the more you complete, the more chances you have to win!
- Snap a picture of your finished project(s) and post it in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group by Sunday, March 20, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 21 March at 3:59pm AEDT) with hashtag #2022MarchBONUS for the chance to win a prize. We’ll have 3 lucky winners total. Note: Use any CM supplies you have on hand!
- Winners will be announced in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group on Thursday, March 24, at noon CT.
And what can you win?
Product used: Wide Open Places Collection | CA | AU
Remember, you have until Sunday, March 20, at 11:59pm CT (AU: 21 Feb. at 4:59pm AEDT) to complete your layout(s) and post them in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group (with hashtag #2022MarchBONUS) to be eligible to be one of the lucky winners!
Instructions for #2022MarchBONUS Layout
To create this layout you will need:
- Wide Open Places Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wide Open Places Texture Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wide Open Places Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wide Open Places Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wide Open Places Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wide Open Places Laser Cut Mats or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the whole Wide Open Places collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use the red paisley bandana designer paper as the base for the layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of the tan farm animals designer paper to measure 10-1/2″ x 10-1/2″. Adhere to the middle of the layout.
Step 3: Cut a piece of Black Solid Cardstock to measure 10″ x 10″. Adhere to the middle of the layout.
Step 4: Cut eight pieces to of various papers to measure 4″ x 1-1/4″. Adhere either border stickers or laser-cut border to the paper strips, cutting off with a scissors. Adhere strips along the right edge (leaving a 1/8″ border) of the cardstock.
Step 5: Cut two photos to measure 3″ x 4″. Adhere to a large variety mat. Adhere to the lower-left of the layout.
Step 6: Cut a photo to measure 4″ x 5″. Adhere along the edge of the strips previously added as shown. Adhere the rope border sticker along the edge of the paper strips.
Step 7: Adhere a laser-cut mat over the top of a variety mat to journal on. Tuck under the left edge of the top photo. Journal as desired.
Step 8: Adhere additional stickers, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
We can’t wait to see what you corral together! Have fun with the #2022MarchBONUS challenge!