“Oh, girls, they want to have fun!”
And YOU can have fun with your daughter, niece, li’l sister, granddaughter and more with the Super Duper Girl collection. This cheerful-and-vibrant-as-she-is collection was a hit in 2018 and is back by popular demand! Even more so, the tonal paper pack, which was originally 8×8, is now in a 12×12 size! It’s perfect for the kiddos flaunting their inner princess, birthday and pizza parties, dance recitals, gymnastics competitions, school days and other adventures worth remembering (Psst, it’s also good for girls’ day outings or weekend getaways with your own best friends!) See how silly and sassy your scrapbooking skills will get with this girl scrapbook layout!
To create this layout you will need:
- Super Duper Girl Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Super Duper Girl Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 3-in-1 Bevel Tag Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 2-Way Corner Rounder or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a closer look at the Super Duper Girl collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use a piece of notebook ruled paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 9-3/4″ x 8″ piece of pink polka dots paper and adhere to the layout, about 1-1/4″ from the top and flush with the left edge. Cut a 9-3/4″ x 1″ strip of purple swirlies paper and tuck it below the pink piece as shown.
Step 3: Cut eight 1″ x 2″ pieces with various papers. Round two corners of each piece (2″ side). Layer and adhere as shown to the right of the pink and purple pieces.
Step 4: Cut a 2-1/2″ x 11-1/2″ strip of cool teal crowns paper. Punch one short end using the 3-in-1 Bevel Tag Punch. Using scissors, cut a V in the other short end. Adhere to the layout at an angle. Cut three 2-1/4″ squares of lightning bright yellow layered chevrons paper. Crop three photos to 2″ x 2″ and round the corners. Mount on the lightning bright yellow squares. Then mount the squares on the tag along with a “Don’t grow up…” sticker.
Step 5: Cut (1) 5-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ and (1) 4-1/4″ x 5-3/4″ pieces of purple swirlies paper. Mount (1) 5″ x 4″ and (1) 4″ x 5-1/2″ photos on top, respectively. Adhere to the layout.
Step 6: Add additional stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 7: Journal as desired on the notebook ruled paper with a Black Dual-Tip Pen.
What fun-tastic memories would you show off on this girl scrapbook layout idea? Would you make it with your bestie?