Quite simply, when you mix red and white, you get pink! But the hue is more complex than that — in varying amounts of red and white, you can get an array of intensities and emotions, from subtly sweet light sensations to deep magentas and energetic hot pink. Whatever the shade of pink, it’s a fashion (and scrappin’!) statement! And you can definitely see its eye-catching nature in the Vivid Melodies Jazzberry products! Get ready to say “Va-va-bloom!” with this pink scrapbook layout!
To create this layout you will need:
- Vivid Melodies Jazzberry Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Vivid Melodies Jazzberry Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the Vivid Melodies Jazzberry Paper Pack & Embellishments in the video below.
Step 1: Use a piece of plaid paper as the base for this layout. Cut an 11″ x 11″ piece of floral bursts paper and adhere on top.
Step 2: Cut a 6-1/2″ x 12″ piece of polka dots paper and adhere about 1″ from the right side of the layout. Adhere two 6″ x 4″ photos near the top and bottom of the piece, tucking a large floral embellishment behind the lower photo as shown.
Step 3: Crop three photos to 3″ x 3″ and mat on three 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ pieces of flower weave paper. Adhere along the left side of the layout as shown.
Step 4: Add embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 5: Journal on the “Tickled pink” embellishment.
What memories would you put on this pink scrapbook layout? Do you like the various pinks and reds, as well as the floral elements of the collection?