There’s something so special and satisfying about unplugging and enjoying moments in the midst of fresh air, cool streams and lakes and tall trees. From birding with binoculars to daytime (or nighttime) hikes, campfire songs and ziplining, there are so many activities to do in our great outdoors — and at any age (hello, Boy and Girl Scouts and Girl Guides, as well as adults!) So, after the backpacks and hiking boots are put away until next time, make this camping scrapbook layout to preserve these memories!
To create this layout you will need:
- Set Up Camp Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Set Up Camp Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Set Up Camp Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of designer paper as the base for the layout.
Step 2: Adhere four large mats to the layout.
Step 3: Adhere one small journal mat, so that it is angled on the upper-right side.
Step 4: Cut one large mat to measure 6-1/2” x 1-5/8”. Adhere in between upper-left and bottom-left large mats.
Step 5: Adhere photos that measure (1) 6” x 4”, (1) 4” x 6” and (2) 3” x 4”.
Step 6: Adhere embellishments using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 7: Journal as desired.
What types of outdoorsy or scouting adventures do you and your family like to undertake? Will you gather around the creative campfire (or craft room) to make this camping scrapbook layout?
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 30,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!