It’s time to dial those warm fuzzies way up for your mom or mum, step-mom, mother-in-law, grandma, your friend who is a soon-to-be mom or brand-new mom, mother figures and more — Mother’s Day is just around the corner! Bring a tear to her eye or a grin and giggle with this Mother’s Day scrapbook spread.
To create this layout you will need:
- Happy Hues Fast2Fab™ Refill Pages or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Painted Garden Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Painted Garden Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Adhere four 4″ x 6″ and two 6″ x 4″ photos to the Fast2Fab™ spread as shown.
Step 2: Journal directly on the embellishment.
Step 3: Add sticker and embellishment clusters to each page using Foam Squares for added dimension.
How are you celebrating Mother’s Day? Will you make this Mother’s Day scrapbook spread to celebrate the good times?
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 32,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!
2 thoughts on “A Mum-belivable Idea: Mother’s Day Scrapbook Spread”