Here’s something magical — for a limited time when you order the NEW Argyle Recipe Template, you’ll get a BONUS Recipe Template of your choice from select options*! You can don dynamic, patterned-to-perfection designs — it features an interwoven design that you can trace and cut papers with! See, what a magic act! Well, say “Abracadabra!” in a snap with this wizard-themed scrapbook layout with a scrapbook template!
*The following templates are not eligible as the bonus template: Barn Recipe Template, Borders & Cards Recipe Template, Sunburst Recipe Template, Photo Mat Stencil Set, 8×8 Line-It-Up Recipe Template
To create this layout you will need:
- Argyle Recipe Template + BONUS Recipe Template of Choice or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — Available until July 5 or while supplies last.
- Enchanted Wizard Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Enchanted Wizard Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black & White Solid Cardstocks or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of Black Solid Cardstock as the base for this layout. Lightly adhere or clip the Argyle Recipe Template to the top of the cardstock.
Step 2: Using the Argyle Recipe Template as a guide, trace and cut the shapes as shown, adhering with Repositionable Tape Runner.
Step 3: Cut four 3-5/8” x 3-5/8” squares with maroon twinkle paper and one with dark green bursts paper. Adhere on the corners and in the middle of the layout as shown. Crop five photos to 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”. Mount on the photo mats.
Step 4: Cut three (or more) 3” x 3/8” strips with White Solid Cardstock. Adhere as shown and journal as desired.
Step 5: Adhere stickers, popping some up with foam squares for added dimension.
What do you like most about this wizard-themed scrapbook layout? Do you like the ease (and awesomeness!) of scrapbook templates?
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 33,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!